- Add ability to fax physicians with results as soon as they are ready.
- Add test requirements to a dashboard so they can be viable per test prior to ordering.
- Email notifications to arcpointlabs.com users are sometimes not getting delivered or are getting sent to junk mail.
- Delivery to third party email addresses such as outlook.com or gmail.com addresses is successful until this has been fully resolved.
- Added dollar amount to the order report.
- Added consent versioning for the financial consents.
- Added the possibility to use a custom blurb of text above the signature box.
- Resolved a bug that was preventing email verifications from being completed.
- Resolved a bug that was preventing the consent check boxes from being saved properly when using pre-registration pages.
- Resolved a bug that was preventing some results from being delivered if certain characters were in their email address.
- Resolved a bug that was preventing some tests from displaying on the custom test panel page.
- Added API functionality for announcement bars on the new website
- Created a new method to quickly add a new patient with the green button the dashboard page.
- Added QR code for completing patient registration to the order page.
- Resolved a bug with filters on the dashboard
- Resolved a bug with the scheduler status page that was not working if a room or staff member had been deleted.
- Allow locations to use the old registration workflow if desired.
- Added a "Complete my registration" button for customers as soon as they complete their short registration process.
- Added additional API endpoints to work with virtual physicians.
- Resolved a bug with floating staff member availability.
- Added "Share Order" button to the custom test panel page for physician ordering.
- Update to walk in appointment workflow
- Resolved issue with AML barcodes
- Add PDF converter to support the latest PDF versions
- Simiplified user experience for the shopping cart and checkout pages
- Outlook Calendar integration
- One time sign in links now available for patients
- Quickbooks integration as a payment gateway
- Quickbooks reconciliation dashboard
- Added Walk In Appointment option to the scheduler
- Added Ask On Entry questions to Custom Panel Tests
- Ability to download a PDF of the signed consent for
- Notice in the dashboard for users who have not completed their registration
- New button to re-send registration email which also allows users to update their contact informationAdded a quick sign in token for patients
- Resolved user account creation bug
- Resolved bug that was breaking exception is room scheduling
- Draw fees are showing in the shopping cart, even when when set to inactive
- Draw fees are shoing multiples in the shopping cart when more than one test is being ordered with a required draw fee.
- Allow sub clients to use rooms from their parents
- Fixed the after hours issue where the schedule would roll to the next day
- Put the Jodit editor on the provider pages
- Resolved default test price issue in the API
- Added Social links to clients
- Improved the speed of Global Landing Pages
- Added a custom notes field per patient
- Added customer facing features to custom test panels to allow them to be scheduled through the website and landing pages
- Allow custom test panels to be ordered through landing pages and/or the website
- Quick process for adding appointments without the patient data
- Added a new HTML editor to resolve HTML markup issues
- Added a custom notes field per patient
- Updated payment method options to allow both credit card and pay at location
- Added clarity for adding coupon codes to all tests at once
- Resolved an issue where the client user in staff dropdown become blury on hover
- Faciliate $0 orders and 100% coupon codes.
- Updated components to stage the Quickbooks Integration
- Update orders to be marked as completed when approved so they will go directly to patients.
- Client Scheduler Notification when an appointment is updated
- Enable and disable staff requirement
- Added 30 minute buffer in the scheduler
- Make the test searchable on the New Order page for walk in patients
- Payment Method can support Pay at Location or Credit Card
- Added a button to reset assigned rooms and staff
August 23, 2023
- Added email notifications that get sent to the client when appointments get scheduled
- Made pay at location the default
- Resolved HTML rendering issue that was showing incorrect HTML markup on some landing pages and custom test panel pages
- Added an Amount column to the appointment page so you can see tests costs at a glance
- Added client phone number to text messages sent to the patient
- Updated the notifications on the scheduler status page to be more intuitive when completing updates.
- Resolved bug with assigning rooms and staff members after page 1 of the scheduler status page
- Resolved payment method bug that was preventing pay at location and credit card options from displaying at the same time.
August 8, 2023
- Added Clinical Collections workflow
- Update the Fax Status success message
- Added total amount to the scheduler dashboard
- Fixed parent guarding consent forms
- Resolved issue with fax cover page not being applied properly.
- Added client phone numbers to the text messages that get sent to patients.
July 13, 2023
- Introduced Add Another Test to the shopping cart
- Conflict resolved with schedule appointment window
- New display filter for the custom test panel page to accommodate hidden active tests
- Implemented database synchronizatoin
- Update to scheduler to make appointment scheduling more intuitive and make a friendlier pop up when appointments are not found
- Removed all restrictions with sending results via fax message
- HTML embedded formatting for landing pages
- Added website URLs to landing pages
- Support for drag and drop re-ordering items on landing pages
June 16, 2023
- [ARCPOINT-448] Update client creation and client edit for Client Users
- [ARCPOINT-830] Test Category delete button in test edit correction
- [ARCPOINT-850] Create API Endpoint To Update Client Tests By Lab Tests
- [ARCPOINT-866] Client Test improved for faster Load Time
- [ARCPOINT-881] username to login should not be case sensitive
- [ARCPOINT-887] User editing an order badges not locked
- [ARCPOINT-903] Uploading image does not change collection date and time.
- [ARCPOINT-914] update button in client edit effected values reviewed.
- [ARCPOINT-921] Faxing feature opened to all user roles
- [ARCPOINT-922] null order IDs created by abandoned shopping cart appointments fixed
- [ARCPOINT-923] Database duplicates corrected
- [ARCPOINT-924] Clients displaying on the panel table.
- [ARCPOINT-925] search bar for panels corrected.
- [ARCPOINT-926] notice detailing that a fax may not be completed until there is a result value
- [ARCPOINT-928] changes to rooms give users a confirmation alert upon submit
- [ARCPOINT-929] API Endpoint To Update Client Tests By Lab Tests v2
- [ARCPOINT-930] working hours added to the scheduler status page
- [ARCPOINT-931] Category delete fixed in test edit
- [ARCPOINT-933] holiday exception for scheduler fixed
- [ARCPOINT-935] Select Client When Creating New Order fixed
- [ARCPOINT-936] Faxing improved to support multiple tests in an order
June 1, 2023
- [ARCPOINT-912] -- New owner dashbaord to review all scheduler settings and quickly manage rooms and tests.
- [ARCPOINT-913] -- Improved user experience for the client staff assignment page.
- [ARCPOINT-862] -- In the scheduler customer reports NAN for any price that exceeds 3 digits.
- [ARCPOINT-869] -- On order, new order as a lab user, when I enter DOB, warning never disappears.
- [ARCPOINT-877] -- Update faxing logic for result delivery via fax
- [ARCPOINT-883] -- Logo update on the result PDF.
- [ARCPOINT-884] -- Ordering Provider update on the results cover page
- [ARCPOINT-889] -- As a lab user, in client edit adding guardian consent generates an error on pre-reg pages
- [ARCPOINT-893] -- As a lab user in result view, emails and texts not sending in production
- [ARCPOINT-900] -- Added additional sentence to appointment alert
- [ARCPOINT-901] -- Scanning QR code in patient emails generates error
- [ARCPOINT-905] -- Rewrite of logic on shopping cart pages to avoid duplicate supplemental items
- [ARCPOINT-915] -- AOE questions working for scheduler and shopping cart.
- [ARCPOINT-916] -- Update scheduler workflows to grab the supp item with the highest price by default if duplicated
- [ARCPOINT-917] -- V2-as a patient using scheduler, gray out the payment button after click to prevent user from clicking multiple times
- [ARCPOINT-918] -- V2-Resolved schedules being set with NULL Payment Method
May 30, 2023
- [ARCPOINT-101] Feature - Allow users to reorder AOE questions on the forms, pre-reg pages, and question page.
- [ARCPOINT-746] Resolved - Sub Client ID Workflow
- [ARCPOINT-833] Resolved - some image links in test edit generate the error page
- [ARCPOINT-840] Resolved - Supplemental items selections not persisting
- [ARCPOINT-841] Resolved - Duplicate Supplemental Items Showing on Some Orders
- [ARCPOINT-844] Sync Sandbox data with production through an automated weekly update
- [ARCPOINT-845] Resolved - Can't Assign Client to Test
- [ARCPOINT-847] correct styling issues in shopping cart
- [ARCPOINT-853] establishing lab and client test fields priority
- [ARCPOINT-857] avoid automatically activating (for client) newly assigned tests.
- [ARCPOINT-858] Sorting for tests and panels
- [ARCPOINT-859] Resolved - AOE Questions are not triggered for appointments made through scheduler
- [ARCPOINT-860] Resolved - missing allergies in patient edit
- [ARCPOINT-861] Customer was charged twice by payment processing
- [ARCPOINT-863] Resolved - Issue generated for customer on appointment edit
- [ARCPOINT-864] Update "Add All Tests" Functionality In Edit Client
- [ARCPOINT-865] tests filtering by test groups in Sandbox
- [ARCPOINT-867] Resolved - when a lab user creates a new test, issue generated
- [ARCPOINT-868] Resolved - as a lab, when I create a new order through order, new order specimen info card not functioning
- [ARCPOINT-870] Resolved - Order edit . . . ability to unlock tests no longer functioning
- [ARCPOINT-871] Resolved - global default staff removed deletion removed from client level
- [ARCPOINT-872] Resolved - as a client made an edit to a test. Made a few changes. submit --> unresponsive
- [ARCPOINT-873] Resolved - As a lab user, I created a test with supplemental items. As a client, I loaded the test and edited. Supplemental items did not appear.
- [ARCPOINT-874] Resolved - as a lab user, when I create an order through scheduler, patient dropdown no longer populates and page styling is incorrect.
- [ARCPOINT-875] Resolved - As a client user, several tests in the test dropdown are being duplicated
- [ARCPOINT-876] Resolved - In appointment edit on scheduler, total amount when there are duplicate supplemental items is incorrect
- [ARCPOINT-882] Resolved - as a user of the scheduler, credit card should be the default selection. Credit card only displaying when any selected.
- [ARCPOINT-886] Prevent continual search for appointment
- [ARCPOINT-890] Add Update Message To Modal For Client Edit Test
- [ARCPOINT-894] Resolved - Supplemental items on order generating issue
- [ARCPOINT-895] Resolved - creating any staff member generates error
- [ARCPOINT-896] Resolved - as a lab user clicking on the set default scheduler settings generates error
- [ARCPOINT-898] research and correct source of duplicate clients/sub-clients
- [ARCPOINT-899] Resolved - creating a new room generates error
- [ARCPOINT-906] Resolved - as a client user working with a newly created client, creating a new staff member generates an error
- [ARCPOINT-907] Resolved - as a client user seeing an error when I alter schedule on a new client
- [ARCPOINT-910] Edit Schedule Blade Issue With Payment Method Value
May 4, 2023
- ARCPOINT 476 Result view Notes Rediirect. Corrected improper routing issue.
- ARCPOINT 822 Clients may now create panels.
- ARCPOINT 735 Ability to correct or change client in result view through the "change" buttons.
- ARCPOINT 832 Allowing client test fields to persist regardless of changes made at the lab level.
- ARCPOINT 833 Updates to default test image if broken. Corrections to the broken images
- ARCPOINT 830 Updates to Test Category on edit test.
- ARCPOINT 835 Updates to result badge spans. Correction to result buttons that were behaving incorrectly on added tests.
- ARCPOINT 837 Addition of client supplemental items to scheduler. Allow client's active setting to persist even if changes are made on the lab level
- ARCPOINT 843 Allow lab to make changes to scheduler's default consent information without overwriting other settings
- ARCPOINT 842 Correction to test edit. When test and group was changed, result badge remained the same.
- ARCPOINT 846 Customer reported that client payment method was not working properly when selected in test edit.
- ARCPOINT 841 Although updates have been made, this is still in progress. The intent is to eliminate the appearance of duplicate charges.
- ARCPOINT 847 Correct styling issues in shopping cart. Corrections made to mobile shopping cart view (e.g. keeping dollar sign on same line as amount)
- ARCPOINT 852 Correction made so that phone number persists on schedulerEnsures that if no emergency contact number entered, primary phone number still persists
- ARCPOINT 834 Test level ability to remove cover page.In test edit, lab users may now opt to remove the cover page on results.
- ARCPOINT 839 Added test defaults to scorpion API.
- ARCPOINT 851 Resolved issue for creating appointmentments when more than one patient have the same email address
April 3, 2023
- ARCPOINT 735 Create A Button For Lab Users To Be Able To Change The Client On A Result
- ARCPOINT 748 Add A Client Default Payment Type Checkbox To Tests
- ARCPOINT 767 Improve Scheduler Pre Reg Page Settings
- ARCPOINT 766 Make Result Table Responsible For Ipad And Other Small Devices
- ARCPOINT 781 Add International Checkbox Or Similar Solution Number Should Be Saved In Db But Should Not Send International Texts Update
- ARCPOINT 770 Change Buttons On View Result Page
- ARCPOINT 769 Add Specimen Source To The Page That Is Pulled Up When A Qr Code From The Pdf Template Is Scanned
- ARCPOINT 768 Add Pharmacist Credentials Pharm D Or R Ph Or Both
- ARCPOINT 771 Order Form Settings For New Sub Client
- ARCPOINT 765 Change Buttons On Result View Lab Only
- ARCPOINT 775 Return To Client Settings Switches Role From Lab To Client
- ARCPOINT 777 Change Return To Order Settings Button To Return To Settings Button
- ARCPOINT 780 Scheduler Cart Issue
- ARCPOINT 779 Make Order Table Responsible On Small Devices
- ARCPOINT 727 Aml Barcode Update
- ARCPOINT 782 Please Make Result Table In Patient Portal More Responsive For Mobile Users
- ARCPOINT 794 Allow Clients To Make Supplemental Items Required
- ARCPOINT 793 Create An Add Parent Client Tests Button For Sub Clients
- ARCPOINT 795 Additional Fields In Modal Form
- ARCPOINT 749 Side Nav Not Displayed In Profile For Clients V2
- ARCPOINT 785 Use Test Name Website Throughout The Scheduler Instead Of Using Test Name External
- ARCPOINT 790 Update Retail Price Width For Client Level Tests Table
- ARCPOINT 789 Replace Check In Date With Test Name For Order Table On Mobile Devices
- ARCPOINT 786 Add All Tests Only Adds The Tests On The Current Page Not All Of The Tests On All Pages
- ARCPOINT 735 Update Result Client On Dashboard
- ARCPOINT 783 Add Patients Middle Initial To Result Pdf
- ARCPOINT 792 Registration Emails Are Not Sending
- ARCPOINT 798 Making Client Assignment Easier In Provider
- ARCPOINT 797 Unresolved Result Table Issues
- ARCPOINT 799 The List Of Providers In Client Edit Does Not Appear To Include The Default Providers
- ARCPOINT 800 Result Details No Longer Displaying Result Or Abnormal Indicator Fields
- ARCPOINT 788 Abandoned Shopping Carts Are Creating Appointments And Sending Confirmation Email